Are You the Right Type Of Client For Big Idea?
In our experience, results can be outstanding when we work with the right kind of client. When you're the right kind of client, great things happen. More business starts to come your way. A lot more. Your business grows along with your sales. And new customer acquisitions seem to happen effortlessly.
The challenge? If you're not the right kind of client, there's almost nothing we can do to help you. Sad, but true. Some companies prosper with our approach. Others sputter and stall and never seem to collect the bounty.
We want to see your business grow and prosper. If you're the right type of client, Big Idea can help make that happen.
How Do You Know If You're The Kind Of Business We Can Help?
We've found our approach works when:
- You realize your current marketing methods, though successful, are not tapping into the larger part of the market
- You have a good product or service and you provide good value for the money (even if you're the most expensive in your category)
- Your products or services generally sell easily in person but you have trouble attracting qualified prospects cost effectively
- Your company has an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive sales culture
- You're assertive, decisive, and willing and able to implement a bold marketing initiative
However, we've found that our approach doesn't work for:
- The lowest-priced product or service in an industry
- Businesses whose sales and marketing groups don't work closely together
- "Group-decision" companies where committees rule
If you think you're the right kind of client for Big Idea, we'd love to hear from you! Contact Big Idea for a free consultation to find out how we can help you meet your business and marketing goals. Click here now to get started.
|Yes! I'd like to attract more customers and increase sales NOW.|