Marketing Channel Planning—Growing Your Sales by Choosing the Best Ways to Reach Prospects and Customers
Marketing channel planning defines the most efficient and effective ways to reach qualified prospects for your products or services.
- Search engine marketing
- Direct response marketing
- Social media marketing
- Internet marketing
- Referral and affiliate programs
- Email marketing
- Public relations (PR)
- Other proven-effective online and offline marketing channels
Using in-depth analysis, Big Idea creates an effective marketing channel plan for you by:
- Understanding your ideal customer and how he or she researches and buys your product or service
- Knowing your position in the marketplace
- Researching the most effective marketing channels for reaching your target prospects and customers at the right time during their buying process
- Studying your competitors' lead generation and their sales and marketing efforts
- Selecting the optimal mix of marketing channels to meet your sales and profit goals
After review, Big Idea will establish the best combination of marketing channels to reach the highest concentrations of qualified prospects for your product or service.
In the next step of the process we produce and distribute your marketing and advertising materials while accurately testing and measuring the results.
|Yes! I'd like to attract more customers and increase sales NOW.|
|Explain how Marketing Testing can increase my sales, profits, and ROI.|