Event and Trade Show Marketing—Boosting Sales by Connecting with Prospects and Customers in Person
Special events, seminars, information nights, and trade shows give you great distinction and connection with your customers and prospects.
And they can be a lot of fun!
Big Idea can help you generate high-quality sales leads through events and trade shows by:
- Understanding and defining the mission of the event or trade show and the needs and wants of the attendees
- Creating an opportunity for your prospects and customers to meet you and your staff, a key executive or a key team
- Bringing prospects together with customers who will help promote the benefits of your business, product or service
- Planning a pre-show or pre-event communications strategy and timeline that attracts the most important sales prospects and customers to your exhibit or event
- Securing trade show appointments from your house list and attendee list
- Showcasing your most important products or services
- Sourcing event or trade show gifts that are memorable and meaningful to your prospects and customers
- Using questionnaires and surveys to qualify prospects before or during the event or trade show
- Creating on-site promotions that drive qualified traffic to your trade show booth
- Creating off-site event at trade shows, such as social functions, seminars, or networking events that attract your most valuable prospects
- Distributing post-event or post-show communications that further qualify prospects and move them along the buying path
With event and trade show planning and execution from Big Idea, you can make a meaningful connection with prospects and customers. The supporting communications program will help qualify and move prospects along the buying path.
Face-to-face contact, along with an effective communications program, makes events and trade shows one of the most powerful weapons in your sales and lead generation arsenal.
|Yes! I'd like to attract more customers and increase sales NOW.|
|Explain how Public Relations (PR) can help me reach masses of qualified prospects.|